Christmas celebration is incomplete without its delicacy and one can’t miss the most loved and preferred Red Velvet flavour and tinge of Chocolate. And what it would feel like if these both are combined together. HEAVEN!!!! Isn’t it?
So, get ready to dip into flavour of Red Velvet with some chocolate chips
- Red Velvet Cake Flour – 2 cups
- Egg – 1
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- White (or Dark) Chocolate Chips – 1.5 cups
- Add all the above ingredients except chocolate chips in a bowl and combine it using our Kraft hand blender or you could just crush it with hands.
- Now mix the chocolate chips in this mixture.
- Make small balls out of the dough and flatten them slightly in shape of cookie
- Now place these cookies on greased cookie sheet (slightly) or any baking pan.
- Leave 1 ” space between the cookies to give them enough space to expand.
- Bake in a 375 degree F (or 200 degree C) oven for 10 minutes and you could see that the chocolate chips were slightly golden brown in color.
Note: Add chocolate chips on top as soon as you have taken the cookies out from the oven(instead of adding them before baking) as they will be little soft to hold the chocolate chips. The little heat inside the cookies will melt these chips slightly making it delicious and retaining its bright white color.
The cookies can be made in no time and is perfect to make for unexpected guests if you have the cake mix on hand.