Scrumptious and quick baked chocolate doughnut recipe
- Butter 2 tbsp+2tbsp
- Flour 1 cup
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp (sifted)
- Coffee 2 tbsp
- Baking soda ½ tsp
- Milk ½ cup
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Egg 1
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup (packed)
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- For Glaze
- Icing sugar 1 cup sifted
- Hot water 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- For decoration:
- Chocolate flakes
- Preheat at 180 C before ½ hour and grease doughnut tin with 2 tbsp of butter or with ghee/oil with the help of brush.
- In another bowl add all wet ingredients 2 tbsp of butter, egg, vanilla essence, milk and coffee powder also, beat for a while just to mix all.
- In another bowl put all dry ingredients flour, baking soda, brown sugar and cocoa powder.
- Now add all ingredients in bowl of wet ingredients and fold with spatula.
- Spoonful mixture fill in to greased doughnut tin evenly tap on counter and bake for 13-15 minutes or when skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and rest for a while to cool then use knife and loosen from sides and take out from tin.
- In a bowl add sugar, hot water and vanilla essence mix all glaze is ready.
- Dip all doughnuts into glaze and sprinkle chocolate flakes and sprinkles.
Kids will be overwhelmed with this lovely dish.