Serving : 3
- 250 ml milk
- 2 tsp rice flour
- 2 Tbsp almonds – chopped
- 2 Tbsp pistachios – chopped
- 2 green cardamom – crushed
- 11/2 Tbsp sugar
- Heat the milk in a pan till it comes to a boil, then simmer. Add the rice flour while stirring continuously to prevent lumps.
- Add sugar and continue stirring till it begins to thicken. Mix in the chopped dry fruits.
- Pour the mixture into serving bowls. Garnish with chopped dry fruits and crushed cardamom.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Serve chilled.