Til Khoya Ladoo is a delicacy prepared during festive occasions especially during Navratri.
- 1-½ cups Roasted Til (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Almonds & Pistas (chopped)
- Powdered Sugar to taste
- 2 cups Khoya
- Roast khoya on low flame till it turns light golden-yellow in color. Allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Now add crushed sesame seeds (til) to roasted khoya and mix it well.
- Add powdered sugar to the above mixture when it is lukewarm.
- Mix well and shape the mixture into small balls. Avoid too hot mixture so as to prevent the melting away of sugar.
- Garnish the laddoos with chopped almonds and pistas.
- Til-Khoya Ladoo is ready to serve.