The chocolate cluster is a classic chocolate confection. A great jumble of textures and flavor.
- 3 cups cornflakes
- 1 cup roasted nuts (any type of nuts will work)
- 450 gms semisweet or bittersweet tempered chocolate.
- Vermicelli (optional, for decoration)
- Put the cornflakes and nuts in a large bowl and pour half of the tempered chocolate over them.
- Using a rubber spatula, quickly fold the cornflakes into the chocolate until they’re evenly coated.
- Add the remaining chocolate and fold gently until all of the cornflakes are generously coated with chocolate.
- Working quickly and using a teaspoon, scoop the chocolate-covered cornflakes onto cup cake liners.
- Decorate it with colored vermicelli.
- The clusters can be stored in an airtight container at cool room temperature for up to 2 weeks