I Scream, you Scream, we all scream for Icecream.:) Oreo Ice-Cream is something a kid will never say no to. So, try this recipe at home and get a smile on your Child’s face.
- Oreo cookies 16 oz packet
- Heavy whipping cream 2 cup
- Whole milk 1 liter
- Condensed milk 1 can 14 oz
- Half and half cream 2 cups
- Rock salt 1.8 kg
- A bag of crushed ice
- Put oreo cookies in plastic bag and crush them set a side.
- Add crushed cookies, half and half cream, condensed milk, heavy whipping cream in container and mix.
- Add this mixture in ice cream container mix well to combine.
- Now add half quantity of whole milk into the line on ice cream container.
- Put the lid of ice cream maker and cover, now place it in the center of liquid container.
- Make a layer of rock salt around the container and cover this salt layer with ice layer, repeat layers of salt and ice till the machine covers well.
- Start the machine and let the ice cream set for about half an hour.
- When the machine stops cover machine with kitchen towel approx. ten minutes.
- Now take out chilled bowls and scoop out ice cream into bowls and serve immediately.
Oreo Ice cream is a treat for your childs craving for summers.