It’s often difficult to make recipes of Children, as they do not like to eat everything. This Peanut Crunch Lollipop is a simple delightful dessert for kid, which is tasty yet healthy. Chocolate is great in taste and Peanut adds to kids health.
- Creamy Peanut Butter 4 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Roasted peanut ¼ cup
- Semi sweet chocolate 200 gm
- Lollipop sticks 12
- In a bowl mix together peanut butter, roasted peanut and sugar.
- Make small balls out of the mixture, insert stick in each ball and keep it in fridge for 10 minutes to set.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or in double boiler and dip balls in chocolate.
- Line baking sheet on tray and place chocolate coated balls on tray and again keep in fridge for 30 minutes. Serve cool.
Peanut Crunch Lollipop is a delish combination of peanut peanut and roasted butter. The balls are coated with delicious chocolate. A delightful cookies type dessert for kids.