Women are special. So, why not celebrate Women’s Day on a delicious note with this Cauliflower Fritters with Cucumber raita. You can make this simple Recipe at home for your Women and serve her with love.
- 1/2cauliflower, cut into small floret (3 cups)
- 3/4 cupfrozen peas
- 1red onion, chopped
- 1small chilli, seeded, chopped
- 2/3 cupplain flour
- 3/4 tspgaram masala
- 1/4 tspground turmeric
- 2eggs, separated
- 1/4 cupwater
- 2 tbspvegetable oil
- lime wedges, to serve
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add cauliflower and boil for 3 minutes. Add peas and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Mix in onion and chilli. Allow to cool.
- Sift flour, garam masala and turmeric together. Add to cauliflower with beaten egg-yolks and water. Mix to a stiff batter and season to taste.
- In a clean bowl, beat egg-whites until stiff peaks form. Lightly fold through cauliflower mixture.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Cook heaped tablespoonful of mixture in 3 batches, for 2-3 minutes each side, or until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- Meanwhile, for raita, in a small bowl combine yoghurt with cucumber and garlic. Season to taste. Serve warm fritters with raita and lime wedges.
This Women’s Day, make your women feel special with this simple Recipe.