When it comes to cooking, households always prefer using stainless steel cookware, designed to last longer and look stunning even after being used for years together. So when it comes to buying a pressure cooker, it is obvious that a stainless steel make would be more advisable. Knowing the same let’s understand, the top reasons for buying the stainless Steel Pressure Cooker –
- Durability: Made with high quality materials, stainless steel pressure cookers are durable, last longer and are highly dependable than aluminium pressure cookers.
- Heavy weight: Stainless steel offers more resistant and is sturdier and heavy as compared to regular pressure cookers. So you need not worry about dents or bents even after prolonged usage.
- Lustrous Look: Stainless Steel pressure cookers come with a lustrous sheen that lasts for years together, and also give you the flexibility to cook and serve in the same utensil.
- Thicker Bottom: This type of cooker comes with a thicker bottom offering you a sturdier and easy to use option.
- Cooks all types of Food: Stainless steel does not react to any food material, so you can easily cook foods that are acidic in nature without worrying about reactions to your family or your cookware.
- Easy to maintain: Being resistant to scratches and pits, you can clean this pressure cooker with utmost ease. You can also use metal or heavy duty cleaning sponges to wash this type of cooker.
- Works on various mediums: Having a flat bottom, you can use your stainless steel pressure cooker for both induction based as well as gas cooktops.
Pressure cookers with sandwich bottom that has a layer of aluminium sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel is the most suited for Indian Cooking. VinodCookware, the pioneers of Sandwich bottom has a range of Pressure Cookers, exclusively on their Web Portal: www.vinodcookware.com So grab now and give a whole new makeover to your kitchen with Vinod.